Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How stupid are we?

I sit, perplexed, in front of my television as I watch....

Could it be true?  Or is "Clear Blue Easy" digital home pregnancy test just yanking our chain with some bogus statistics to sell us their products?  They say "1 in 4 women misread a traditional pregnancy test."  

Their new product gives users a read-out with text instead of the positive or negative symbols.  I vote their text reads "Hey dumb-ass, it's true, you ARE pregnant."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hell yes people are stupied. I have someone very close to me that inserted the test and then wondered why it did not have a reading...hummmm bet ya can't guess who that was..

Anonymous said...

and I don't know how to spell stupid...

Sedge said...

I think what they REALLY need is a "readout" with a picture of baby bottle if YES, or a "readout" with a picture of cocktail if NO...then you don't have to be able to read AND you don't have to be able to read in a particular language either.....yeah, that's the ticket!

MLC said...

What they REALLY need is a clear blue easy, "Are you too dumb to be a parent" test. That would be worth 29.99.

Wendy Newman said...

Oh my god! The responses were funny! Thanks all.